What are the major attractions in Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
Outdoor adventuring or hitting up the local nightlife? Whatever kind of traveler you are, CarRentals.com will help you realize your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
Don't just travel from point A to B. Get the most out of your car rental by making a detour to Indre. Situated 35 miles from Saint-Jean-de-Monts, it offers well-known attractions like the Jardin des Plantes and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany. La Chabossière, 35 miles away, is another destination that's worth the journey. Don't forget to take a look around Passage Pommeraye and the Jules Verne Museum, two great attractions in the area.
Where are the best beaches near Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
Saint-Jean-de-Monts is home to some breathtaking stretches of coastline, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what fascinating shells and treasures you can find dotted beside the water at one of these lovely beaches:
- La Gueriniere Beach (16 miles away).
- Bois de la Chaize Beach (16 miles away).
- Le Grand-Viel Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Jean-de-Monts?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations if you want to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your location;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab ride to a nearby car rental office may result in some generous savings;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, adjust your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- Some places reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.