What are the major attractions in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains?
If your trip to Saint-Gervais-les-Bains is all booked but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Think of Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and then say the first thing that pops into your head. You probably said "Mont Blanc," right? Being such a famous landmark, you can't miss seeing it. Hurl your gear into the trunk and check it off your bucket list.
If your friends and family ask why you're heading here, just show them some images of Bellevue Cable Car and Parc de Merlet. These notable attractions will guarantee you have an unforgettable trip.
Close to the city center, Chef-Lieu Ski Lift is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. If you still have some room on your itinerary, Débutants and Vanay Ski Lift will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Gervais-les-Bains?
Put some extra gas in the tank, because there are a few good reasons to go exploring beyond Saint-Gervais-les-Bains. They include Trois Vallees Ski Resort in Les Allues — an appealing road-trip destination just 34 miles away. Meribel Ski Resort is also a popular stop.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport and surrounding area. A short cab ride to a neighboring rental car outlet could mean some significant savings;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, change your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be charged for another full day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Saint-Gervais-les-Bains?
Whether you're hitting the road on your own or with the whole family, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect wheels for your Saint-Gervais-les-Bains adventure. A mini is a superb option if you'll be spending a lot of your time downtown. Economical and fuel-efficient, these cars will get you from A to B easily and comfortably. If you want to add some real pizzazz to your trip, take a look at our special category. We know you'll find something that'll elicit some envious stares! Got the young ones with you? A spacious full-size SUV will tick your boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a broad range of luxury rental vehicles on offer in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains. What you end up going for depends on your funds and the activities you've got planned. Prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a flashy mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after a car to get you from A to B at the cheapest price possible, we can help you out with a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).