What are the major attractions in Saint-Avold?
Keep yourself on the go (and that intrepid soul happy) by checking out St. Maurice Church and the Maison des Cultures Frontieres. One more sight to look into is Lorraine American Cemetery and Memorial.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Avold?
Located 35 miles from Saint-Avold, Laître-sous-Amance is a popular stop on many people's road-trip itineraries. Visit here to access Place Stanislas and the Musee des Beaux-arts, two exceptional attractions to mark on your map. Nothing says living big like a road trip does, so why not keep on driving to Weiler-la-Tour? It's 35 miles away and also has a few excellent sights, such as Grand Ducal Palace and Casemates du Bock.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Avold?
Here's our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're receiving the hottest deal around;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to grab some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.