What are the major attractions in Roissy-en-Brie?
If your trip to Roissy-en-Brie is all sorted out but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing like discovering new places. While you're in the area, Chateau de Ferrieres and Bay 2 should definitely be among them. Another popular attraction to add to your list is Clement-Ader Golf Club.
What are the best road trip destinations near Roissy-en-Brie?
If you've crossed off all the major attractions in Roissy-en-Brie, you won't want to put away those comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find iconic sights a short road trip away. Palace of Versailles is worth a visit. It's located in Versailles, 25 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Roissy-en-Brie?
After spending lots of time mingling with like-minded individuals, it's always good to be able to lay your head someplace nearby. If you're visiting Roissy-en-Brie for work-related reasons, these are some of the convention centers that are close to hotels and restaurants:
- Chateau de Santeny (6 miles away).
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre (16 miles away).
- Espace Jean Monnet (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Roissy-en-Brie?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Compare as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that chore completely painless!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best discounts for your location;
- Check the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab trip to a close-by rental car center could mean some significant savings;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Roissy-en-Brie?
Having your own ride in Roissy-en-Brie will give you the freedom to go wherever you like. Maybe you're in the mood to head out of the city, get out on the open road, and go wherever the wind takes you. If that's the case, drive off in one of our SUVs and take in the rivers in the area. If you'd rather experience the bright lights of the city, go for something small. Zooming around those busy streets will be much less stressful with a mini or compact car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Roissy-en-Brie?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to rental cars in Roissy-en-Brie. From SUVs with space to spare to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than enough space for your luggage and buddies.