What are the major attractions in Montauroux?
The wider region is known for having some outstanding picnicking and sunbathing. So why not hop into a car, breathe in some fresh, clean air and get closer to nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Montauroux?
Wondering what else is around you? Wander outside of Montauroux and you'll discover some big-name sights. Wanderers from all over the world make a beeline for the Casino Monte Carlo. You can reach it from Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, 3 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Montauroux?
Fill the gas tank, buckle up and get ready to feel the sea air blowing through your hair. Montauroux is home to some fantastic stretches of coastline, such as:
- Sable d'Or Beach (9 miles away).
- Robinson Beach (9 miles away).
- Dauphins Beach (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Montauroux?
We've rounded up all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best bargains for your selected destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup locations to make sure you're scoring the hottest offer in town;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you could be charged a whole extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are set. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.