What are the major attractions in Kerrville?
If your trip to Kerrville is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Not far from the heart of the city, Kerr Arts and Cultural Center is one attraction you might like to add to your must-see list. If you still have space on that travel itinerary, The Schreiner Mansion/Hill Country Museum and Hill Country Arts Foundation will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Kerrville?
Pull out your bucket list, because it's about to get that tiny bit longer. Once you've crossed off the sights in Kerrville, there's a famous attraction just a little further out. Alamo is worth a visit. It's located in San Antonio, 59 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Kerrville?
If you're primarily here for work-related purposes, you'll probably be heading to Stonehenge II. It's situated 7 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kerrville?
Below you'll find our top recommendations to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- Use our nifty filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best discounts for your selected destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some car rental companies offer big incentives to pay right away, so keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to secure some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Kerrville?
With your own wheels, Kerrville is yours to experience. People head to this captivating city for loads of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have a different car for each of them. The number one priority for big families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a van. Those traveling on a budget usually go for the fuel-efficiency of our smaller vehicles, such as an economy or a mini. If you're looking to make heads turn in Kerrville, browse our special category for a ride that'll make any car fan weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kerrville?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream ride is easier than you think! Imagine cruising into town in a classy sports car, even if it's just for a short while. Or perhaps all you're chasing is a trusty set of wheels to get you quickly from A to B. Flashy or affordable? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Kerrville.