What are the major attractions in Jensen Beach?
If your trip to Jensen Beach is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Close to the center, St Lucie Inlet State Park is one attraction to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have some room on that schedule, Walton Scrub Preserve and Normandy Beach will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Jensen Beach?
More adventure is right around the corner, so buckle up! Head 40 miles down the road and stop by Rapids Water Park and Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society. You'll find these popular attractions in West Palm Beach. Get ready to start racking up those miles, because Jupiter Beach and Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse are also worth a day trip. You'll find these popular sights in Jupiter, 25 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Jensen Beach?
There's nothing nicer than winding down the car window and feeling the salty air on your face while you're cruising by the sea. Pack some snacks and spend a few hours relaxing near the water at one of the fantastic beaches near Jensen Beach. Popular options include:
- Normandy Beach (2 miles away).
- Waveland Beach (2 miles away).
- Herman's Bay Beach (2 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Jensen Beach?
Here on a business trip? You'll be glad to hear that Havert L. Fenn Center has some wonderful hotels and restaurants close by. It's located 12 miles from Jensen Beach.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Jensen Beach?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Our nifty filter tool will become your new bestie. Measure up the biggest discounts from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable discounts for your desired location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab drive to a neighboring car rental office might reward you with substantial savings;
- You can often save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep an eye out for these kinds of offers;
- Last of all, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to score yourself the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Jensen Beach?
Whatever your motoring needs in Jensen Beach, CarRentals.com will get you from A to B quickly and efficiently. If you're visiting on business, a premium car is a good fit. These sorts of vehicles boast top-end finishes, elegant interiors, and a host of extras. Traveling on a shoestring budget and hoping to save cash? A mini or a compact car may be an excellent choice. These smaller cars are fuel-efficient and great for maneuvering through traffic and busy streets. If you've got the little ones (and a lot of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will have the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Jensen Beach?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Jensen Beach, a roomy SUV could be a good choice. If you're looking for the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you have to do is work out what's the best fit, round up the troops, and rack up those miles.