What are the major attractions in Itajuba?
Nothing beats breathing in fresh, clean air and reconnecting with nature. Rock climbing and mountain climbing are quite popular with people in the wider area.
What are the best road trip destinations near Itajuba?
You shouldn't spend every waking moment in Itajuba when there's a great big world out there to discover! Only 25 miles away, Campos do Jordao will keep you on the go with top-notch attractions like Forest Garden. Boa Vista Palace is also a well-liked stop.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Itajuba?
Below we've listed all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- Look into as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that job completely painless!);
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- No one enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to score some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.