What are the major attractions in Hendersonville?
If your trip to Hendersonville is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Not far from the heart of the city, Mineral and Lapidary Museum is one spot you might like to add to your must-see list. If you still have some room on your travel schedule, Team ECCO Ocean Center and Aquarium and Henderson County Heritage Museum will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hendersonville?
If you've seen all the major sights in Hendersonville, don't pack away those walking shoes just yet. You'll find some landmark sights a short commute away. Travelers from all around head to Biltmore Estate. You can reach it from Asheville, 19 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Hendersonville?
There's nothing quite as delightful as being beside the ocean at nightfall. Take a leisurely road trip to Lake Lure Beach and Water Park and catch the sun's rays shining over the water before it fades into the horizon. You'll find this stunning beach 16 miles from Hendersonville.
Where are the best convention centers near Hendersonville?
Here on a work-related trip? You'll be happy that Bonclarken Conference Center has some terrific hotels and restaurants nearby. It's situated 3 miles from Hendersonville.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hendersonville?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Compare as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a lower price by changing the days in your search;
- No one enjoys getting stung with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these offers;
- Finally, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to score a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Hendersonville?
Whether you're getting away by yourself or with your friends, CarRentals.com can help you find the perfect wheels for your adventure in Hendersonville. An economy car is a great option if you're planning to spend most of your time in the heart of the city. Cost-effective and with impressive mileage, these vehicles will take you from A to B quickly and easily. If you feel like doing things a little differently, pick a ride from our special category. You're sure to find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the kids with you? A spacious SUV should tick all the boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hendersonville?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Hendersonville. From luxury models to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than four wheels and a gas pedal. What type of car will it be this time?