What are the major attractions in Green Cove Springs?
If your trip to Green Cove Springs is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
It's always clever to have a solid plan before you set foot in a new destination. Two other favorite attractions to squeeze into your schedule are Military Museum of North Florida and Clay County Fairgrounds.
What are the best road trip destinations near Green Cove Springs?
We know you're curious about what else is around you. Wander outside of Green Cove Springs and you’ll encounter some world-class attractions. Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art hardly needs an introduction. Located about 28 miles away in Jacksonville, your itinerary should include this must-do attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Green Cove Springs?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- Finally, secure your wheels as soon as possible to bag a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Green Cove Springs?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and convenience like your own set of wheels. No matter the reason for your jaunt to Green Cove Springs, CarRentals.com has an excellent selection of vehicles to drive away in. Spending time in the city with your sweetheart? Make things cozy by renting a convertible. Lots of fun to drive and easy to park, you'll adore sitting alongside each other in one of these zippy rides. A full-size SUV is perfect for large families. There's loads of space for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, whenever you want. If you're traveling for work, a premium car will carry you from meeting to conference in comfort and luxury.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Green Cove Springs?
First of all, there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles available in Green Cove Springs. What you go for will depend on what you're willing to spend and what you're hoping to do. Prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you're just after a car to get you around town as economically as possible, stick with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).