What are the major attractions in Douarnenez?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at the Port-Musee. It's one attraction you'll find on many visitors' must-do lists. Plage du Ris and Sables Blancs Beach are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Douarnenez?
You don't need to limit your adventuring to just Douarnenez. Plougastel-Daoulas is only 19 miles away and features a great range of nearby attractions, such as Oceanapolis. When you've ticked that off your list, steer yourself towards Spadium Parc.
Where are the best beaches near Douarnenez?
Fill the tank, start the engine and get ready to feel the sea air on your skin. Douarnenez is home to some incredible stretches of coast, such as:
- Morgat Beach (12 miles away).
- Baie des Trepasses Beach (19 miles away).
- Camaret Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Douarnenez?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices fall for your destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to make sure you're bagging the absolute best offer in town;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- No one likes being charged a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep a lookout for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.