What are the major attractions in Cortland?
If your trip to Cortland is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Not far from the heart of the city, Cortland Beer Company is one sight to consider putting on your to-do list. State University of New York-Cortland and Cortland Country Music Park and Campground are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cortland?
Explore Cortland for its wonderful style and character. That being said, you also have big-name attractions right on your doorstep! About 31 miles away in Syracuse, Museum of Science and Technology attracts the masses year-round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cortland?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best prices for your destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- And finally, lock in your wheels as soon as possible to bag yourself the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Cortland?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and convenience like your own car. Whatever the reason for your adventure to Cortland, CarRentals.com has a great selection of vehicles for you to choose from. Taking a city break with your beau? Rev up the romance by renting a compact car or a mini. Lots of fun to drive and easy to park, you'll love sitting next to each other in one of these cute rides. A van is a good choice for families. There's loads of space for everyone and you can go where you want, whenever you want. If you're on the road for work, a premium car will get you from your hotel to those important meetings in sophisticated style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Cortland?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a great range of both luxury and economy vehicles to rent in Cortland. What you end up opting for is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not pick an elite SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a set of wheels to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).