What are the major attractions in Chicago Heights?
If your trip to Chicago Heights is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Adventure awaits around every corner here. A few of the most popular attractions close by are Coyote Run Golf Course, Ravisloe Country Club and Midwest Carvers Museum. Leave enough space on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Chicago Heights?
Pull out your bucket list, because it's about to get that tiny bit longer. Once you've crossed off the sights in Chicago Heights, you'll discover a big-name attraction just a little down the road. About 25 miles away in Chicago, Art Institute of Chicago lures the masses all year round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best convention centers near Chicago Heights?
If you're going to a corporate conference in Chicago Heights, you might want to follow up with your new connections over a couple of drinks. Fortunately, these convention centers offer some fantastic restaurants and cafés nearby:
- Tinley Park Convention Center (8 miles away).
- Gaelic Park (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chicago Heights?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Compare as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that job as easy as pie!);
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable deals for your destination;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Chicago Heights?
Whatever your motoring requirements in Chicago Heights, CarRentals.com will get you from point A to B comfortably and efficiently. If you're in the city for business reasons, a premium car may suit you down to the ground. These kinds of vehicles boast top-end finishes, exquisite interiors, and a host of contemporary features. Traveling on a shoestring budget and want to save a few bucks? A compact car or a mini may be an ideal choice. These cool little rides are more affordable and good for dashing about city streets. If you have the youngsters and a pile of luggage in tow, a full-size car will have the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Chicago Heights?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Chicago Heights. From SUVs with space to spare to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies.