What are the major attractions in Chiasso?
Not much beats a couple of insider tips and hints when it comes to attractions and sights. Secure a rental car with CarRentals.com, ask the locals what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Chiasso?
Don't spend all your time in Chiasso, especially when world-famous attractions are on your doorstep. Travelers from all over the world make a stop at the Sacred Mountain of the Rosary. You can reach it from Arcumeggia, 16 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Chiasso?
Load the car with scrumptious snacks and drinks and head to one of the stunning beaches near Chiasso. Some of the best places to stop for a picnic are:
- Argegno Beach (1 miles away).
- Menaggio Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chiasso?
We've rounded up all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a rental car:
- Research as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- By entering only your email address (and not your social security number, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the hottest deals for your destination;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, change your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and score some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.