What are the major attractions in Cheshire?
If your trip to Cheshire is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Near the city center, Barker Museum is one attraction to consider putting on your to-do list. Cheshire Golf Course and Drazen Orchards are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Cheshire?
Top up the gas tank, because there are a few good reasons to go exploring beyond Cheshire. They include Bushnell Park in Hartford — a popular road-trip destination just 22 miles away. Mark Twain House is also a popular attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Cheshire?
Cheshire has some beautiful stretches of coastline, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what interesting shells and treasures you can find strewn along the shoreline of one of these well-loved beaches:
- Sandy Point Beach (19 miles away).
- Oak Street Beach (19 miles away).
- Double Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Cheshire?
Traveling to Cheshire for work? After a tiring day of mingling and socializing, you might find your stomach yelling out for food. Thankfully, these convention and business centers offer an easy commute to some fantastic cafés and restaurants:
- Wadsworth Mansion (12 miles away).
- Savin Rock Conference Center (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cheshire?
Here are some of our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Investigate as many different deals as you can (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your location;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to grab some impressive savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Cheshire?
With your own ride, Cheshire is your oyster. People venture to this appealing city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. The main priority for families is space. Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Budget travelers like the fuel-efficiency and affordability of our smaller rentals, such as a compact car or mini. If you'd like to make a grand entrance in Cheshire, you could even browse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car enthusiast wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Cheshire?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Cheshire. From SUVs with trunk space galore to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?