What are the major attractions in Chateaubriant?
Outdoor adventures or checking out the local nightlife? It doesn't matter what kind of traveler you are, CarRentals.com can help you realize your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Chateaubriant?
Up for a little more adventure? Then drive on down to Vern-sur-Seiche, just 25 miles from Chateaubriant. You'll find plenty more interesting things to see and do here, including Palais du Parlement and the Thabor Botanic Gardens. Nothing screams fun like a road trip does, so why not extend your journey to La Haie? It's 3 miles away and also has a few worthwhile sights, such as the Jardin des Plantes and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chateaubriant?
Here are our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our clever filter tool to help point you towards the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert and stay up to date when prices fall for your location;
- Check out the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its surrounds. A brief cab drive to a neighboring rental car office might reward you with some impressive savings;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!