What are the major attractions in Chalons-en-Champagne?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at the Museum of Fine Arts and Archaeology. It's one attraction you'll find on many travelers' must-do lists. If you've still got room on your travel schedule, English Jard and Les Jards will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Chalons-en-Champagne?
If you're looking for an interesting pit stop, turn your steering wheel in the direction of Puisieulx. It's home to terrific attractions like Notre-Dame de Reims and Tau Palace, and it's only 2 miles from Chalons-en-Champagne. Get set to rack up those miles, because the Mars Gate and St. Remi Basilica are also worth a road trip. You'll find these popular sights in Taissy, 2 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chalons-en-Champagne?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Use our convenient filter feature to steer you towards the hottest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Weigh up the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab ride to a close-by rental car facility might reward you with some generous savings;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Last of all, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to bag yourself a load of savings!