What are the major attractions in Canton?
If your trip to Canton is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Canton Theater. It's one attraction you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. Cherokee County History Museum and Visitors Center and Canton City Hall are also close by and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Canton?
We know you're curious about what else is around you. Venture a bit outside of Canton and you’ll encounter world-famous attractions. Centennial Olympic Park is well worth a visit. You'll find it in Atlanta, 28 miles away.
Where are the best convention centers near Canton?
If you want to get out and mingle with new people, joining an event at Primrose Cottage is a terrific idea. You'll find it 16 miles from Canton, so have a look through the schedule and see what appeals.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Canton?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these tips:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help point you toward the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab drive to a neighboring car rental center might result in some impressive savings;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay right away and get some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Canton?
With your own wheels, Canton is all yours to discover. People visit this city for lots of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. The number one priority for large families is space (and legroom). Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a van. Travelers on a budget usually opt for the great mileage and affordability of our smaller rentals, such as a mini or an economy. If you want to make heads turn in Canton, browse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car aficionado go weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Canton?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Canton. From luxury models to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on your budget and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which will it be this time?