What are the major attractions in Bussum?
If your trip to Bussum is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Fun and adventure await around every corner here. A few of the best attractions close by are Spandersbosch Golfclub, Dutch Fortress Museum and Galerie Pouloeuff. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bussum?
You'll want to check out nearby Zandvoort. What's 28 miles when you have your very own ride? The drive itself is half the fun! Explore the area beginning with Zandvoort Beach, Nationaal Park Zuid Kennemerland and Kennemer G&CC. Situated 31 miles away, Alkmaar is another popular option. If you swing by, be sure to check out DSB Stadion, AFAS Stadium and Noordhollandse GC.
Where are the best beaches near Bussum?
Be sure to pack your favorite novel and maybe even a ball. Bussum has some gorgeous beaches you can go for a drive to, including:
- Almeerderstrand (4 miles away).
- Vuntusstrand (6 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Bussum?
Rental cars are a wonderful option for traveling professionals. If your visit to Bussum is mostly for work-related purposes, you should know where all the convention and business centers are. Here are just a few of the top ones:
- Meeting Plaza Maarssen (11 miles away).
- RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre (12 miles away).
- Meeting Plaza Utrecht (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bussum?
Here are our top tips on how to hit the road with extra cash in your wallet:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A short cab drive to a close-by rental car office could mean big savings;
- You can often save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for another full day;
- Keep more dollars in your back pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the best deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Bussum?
Sure, you can make your way around Bussum without a rental vehicle. But with loads to do here, having one would definitely make your stay more comfortable. If you'd like to get out of town and into wide, open spaces, book a set of wheels with a bit of power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will take you to the surrounding shingle seashores in style and comfort. Planning to spend most of your vacation in the city? A smaller car like a mini or compact is the way to go. Driving through narrow laneways and squeezing into tight parking spots will be a cinch with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bussum?
For some, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting the car of your dreams is far easier than you think! Imagine the feeling of tearing down the open road in a swish convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe you're just after a trusty set of wheels to bring you from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Bussum.