What are the major attractions in Bussum?
Nothing tops a few insider tips and hints when it comes to experiences and attractions. Book your rental car via CarRentals.com, check in with the locals about what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Bussum?
Be sure to have plenty of gas in the tank, because Berkel en Rodenrijs is worth a detour. Situated 35 miles from Bussum, it boasts a few fabulous attractions, such as the Maritime Museum and Oude Kerk. Nothing says living it up like a road trip, so why not keep on cruising to Rotterdam? It's 4 miles away and also has a few appealing sights, such as the Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum and the Blijdorp Zoo.
Where are the best beaches near Bussum?
Take a road trip to Vuntusstrand. It's 6 miles from Bussum and is a lovely place to clear your head. Enjoy a peaceful walk by the sea and listen to the waves splashing onto the shore.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bussum?
Here are our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the unbeatable deals for your chosen destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some rental outlets offer big incentives to pay in advance, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream set of wheels.