What are the major attractions in Berkeley Lake?
If your trip to Berkeley Lake is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure can be found around every corner here. A few of the best attractions nearby are Shenanigan Toys, The Forum on Peachtree Parkway and Robert D. Fowler Family YMCA. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Berkeley Lake?
Berkeley Lake is home to some wonderful sights, but there's even more to keep you amused in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound to you? Centennial Olympic Park hardly needs an introduction. Located about 19 miles away in Atlanta, your itinerary just has to include this must-do sight.
Where are the best beaches near Berkeley Lake?
Be sure to pack your favorite book and perhaps even a kite. Berkeley Lake has some glorious beaches you can cruise to, such as:
- Sunset Cove Beach (16 miles away).
- Lanier World Waterpark (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Berkeley Lake?
If you're attending a corporate conference in Berkeley Lake, you might want to follow up with your new friends over dinner and drinks. Fortunately, these convention centers offer some fantastic cafés and restaurants close by:
- Primrose Cottage (10 miles away).
- Cobb Galleria Centre (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Berkeley Lake?
Here's a rundown of our top tips if you're looking to score the best price on a car rental:
- Our clever filter feature will be your new BFF. Measure up the hottest deals from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately find out when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can often save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Berkeley Lake?
A rental car will help you get from A to B quickly and comfortably in Berkeley Lake. If you're traveling on a shoestring and eager to stretch your budget, a mini or a compact is a great idea. These smaller cars are affordable to run and a cinch to park. If you've got the kids in tow, an SUV will give you enough space to stretch your legs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Berkeley Lake?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Berkeley Lake, a robust and stylish SUV could be the ideal solution. If you're looking for a fantastic bargain and plan to stick to city driving, a versatile compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is work out what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and rack up those miles.