What are the major attractions in Argos?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at Aspida Acropolis. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' to-do lists. If you still have space on your travel itinerary, the Archaeological Museum of Argos and Agios Petros Square will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Argos?
Argos is home to some incredible sights, but there are other things to see in the surrounding area. How does a big-name attraction sound to you? The Parthenon is worth a day trip. It's located in Athens, 6 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Argos?
Fill the gas tank, put your key in the ignition and get ready to feel the cool sea breeze on your skin. Argos has some incredible stretches of coast, such as:
- Arvanitia Beach (6 miles away).
- Karathona Beach (8 miles away).
- Tolo Beach (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Argos?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- Use our amazing filter feature to steer you towards the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to be sure you're getting the hottest offer around;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- Last but not least, lock in your booking as soon as you can to bag a load of savings!