What are the major attractions in Zeist?
If your trip to Zeist is all booked but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
You can't spend time in this town without checking out Pyramid of Austerlitz. This attraction lures many wanderers each and every year. Time to find out what makes it so popular.
Few things top discovering somewhere new. While you're here, Theater Figi and Slot Zeist should definitely be among them. Another favorite attraction to stop by is Golf De Pan.
What are the best road trip destinations near Zeist?
Don't just limit yourself to Zeist. Now you've got the wheels, the whole region is yours for the taking. With notable attractions such as Ouwehand Zoo and Sint Cunerakerk, Rhenen should be on your to-do list. It's only 16 miles away. Located 16 miles away, Oudewater is another place with plenty to offer. Spend your day taking in Heksenwaag and Museum de Heksenwaag here.
Where are the best beaches near Zeist?
Nothing says vacation like hopping in the car, blasting some tunes and heading to the coast. Zeist has some awesome beaches close by, so grab a book (and a kite if the wind's blowing) and set off to one of these fantastic options:
- Vuntusstrand (11 miles away).
- Beldert Beach (12 miles away).
- Almeerderstrand (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Zeist?
Frequently travel for work-related reasons? Convention centers are probably familiar places to you. With easy access to hotels and cafés, your trip is sure to go off without a hitch if you're on your way to any of these places:
- Meeting Plaza Utrecht (6 miles away).
- Jaarbeurs (6 miles away).
- Meeting Plaza Maarssen (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Zeist?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Browse as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task completely painless!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by changing the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Zeist?
Having your own car in Zeist will give you more flexibility to go wherever you want at your leisure. Maybe you're planning to leave the big city behind, hit the highway, and see where the wind takes you. If that's the case, pick up the keys to one of our SUVs and check out the shingle seashores in the surrounding area. If you're all about the bright lights of the city, something small is a good idea. Navigating bustling streets and heavy traffic will be a lot easier in an economy or compact car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Zeist?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting your dream car is easier than you think! Imagine cruising around town in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you need is a trusty set of wheels to bring you from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Zeist.