What are the major attractions in Vico Equense?
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you swing by Church of Santa Maria Assunta. This great attraction is guaranteed to offer some wonderful photo ops.
Adventure is just around the bend at Faito Mountain. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. If you still have some room on your schedule, the Michelangelo Cheese Factory and Meta Beach will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vico Equense?
Curious about what else is nearby? Head outside of Vico Equense and you'll discover big-name sights. Travelers from all corners of the globe make a beeline for Ercolano Ruins. You can access it from Naples, 16 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Vico Equense?
Nothing says vacation like hopping in the car, blasting some tunes and driving to the seaside. Vico Equense has some lovely beaches close by, so grab something to read (and a kite if there's a breeze) and set off to one of these well-known options:
- Famous Beach (2 miles away).
- Fornillo Beach (4 miles away).
- Spiaggia Grande (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Vico Equense?
Booking a rental car is a wonderful option for professionals who travel all the time. If your time in Vico Equense is predominately for business-related purposes, you should know where all the business and convention centers are located. Here are some of the top ones:
- Villa Fondi (2 miles away).
- Expo Convention Centre (16 miles away).
- Mostra d'Oltremare (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vico Equense?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable prices for your selected destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the hottest deal around;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days in your search;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your purse. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.