What are the major attractions in Vico Equense?
If your trip to Vico Equense is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you go to Church of Santa Maria Assunta. This fascinating attraction is guaranteed to offer some amazing photo ops.
Not far from the heart of the city, Campania Mineralogical Museum is one spot to consider adding to your to-do list. Church of Santissima Annunziata and Giusso Castle are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vico Equense?
Clock up a few more miles on that rental car and drive 19 miles to Naples. Catacombe di San Gennaro is just one of the interesting attractions to swing by. Naples National Archaeological Museum is another popular stop.
Where are the best beaches near Vico Equense?
There's nothing nicer than opening the car window and feeling the cool sea air in your hair while you're cruising along the seaside. Pack some yummy food and spend an afternoon having fun in the sun at one of the lovely beaches near Vico Equense. Top options include:
- Fornillo Beach (4 miles away).
- Spiaggia Grande (4 miles away).
- Fiumicello (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Vico Equense?
After spending time networking with like-minded people, it's always great to be able to relax and unwind somewhere nearby. If you're traveling to Vico Equense for work-related reasons, these are some of the best convention centers that are close to hotels, restaurants and cafés:
- Villa Fondi (2 miles away).
- Expo Convention Centre (16 miles away).
- Mostra d'Oltremare (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vico Equense?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Investigate as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A quick cab trip to a nearby rental car facility may result in some significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- If possible, keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- And lastly, secure your booking as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a mountain of savings!
Should I get a luxury rental car in Vico Equense?
You'll be glad to know that there's a huge variety of luxury rental vehicles available in Vico Equense. What you opt for is largely dependent on how much you want to spend as well as what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not grab an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a stylish medium-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you're just after a car to whiz around town in at the cheapest price possible, we can help you out with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).