What are the major attractions in Ubeda?
Keep yourself on the go (and that intrepid soul happy) by stopping by San Pablo Church and Palacio de las Cadenas. One more place to look into is Capilla del Salvador.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ubeda?
Ubeda offers some incredible sights, but there's more to experience in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound? Alhambra is well worth a visit. It's located in Alfacar, 55 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ubeda?
Below you'll find our top tips if you want to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Browse as many different deals as you can (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- Keep checking your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the hottest deal;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer discounts if you pay in advance, so make sure you keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal ride.