What are the major attractions in Tomar?
If your trip to Tomar is all organized but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Church of Santa Maria do Olival. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' must-do lists. If you still have room on that itinerary, Synagogue of Tomar and Núcleo De Arte Contemporânea will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tomar?
There's no need to limit your adventuring to just Tomar. Coimbra is 43 miles away and features a neat range of close-by attractions, such as Santa Cruz Church. When you've ticked that off your list, point your rental car in the direction of Old Cathedral of Coimbra.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tomar?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Compare as many different deals as you can (we make that job as easy as pie!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Search both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're scoring the best bargain in town;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by changing the days in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are set. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Tomar?
Tomar has lots on offer. You could vacation for a week in this place and not run out of things to see. If you want to take in as much as possible in this busy metropolis, a rental car is a must. Keep in mind that driving around the city often comes with tight streets and limited parking spaces. Don't stress though, because a mini or compact car can make this much easier to manage. If you're eager to venture out of the city and explore the cliffs that Tomar is famous for, you'll want something with more power. A full-size or mid-size SUV will make that longer drive comfortable.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Tomar?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Tomar. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?