What are the major attractions in Taquara?
Rock climbing is extremely popular with the locals in the Rio Grande do Sul region. For even more outdoor pastimes, go mountain climbing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Taquara?
More fun and adventure is just around the corner, so buckle that seat belt! Cruise 2 miles down the road and stop by Black Lake Park and Mini Mundo. You'll find these wonderful attractions in Gramado. Orchids Park, 2 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the drive. Don't forget to take a look at the Gramado Zoo and Caracol State Park, two must-see attractions in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Taquara?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter tool will be your new BFF. Compare all of the hottest bargains, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- Keep checking your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab journey to a close-by rental car center may mean some generous savings;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and drive away with some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!