What are the major attractions in Sonthofen?
There's nothing like a couple of insider tips when it comes to sights and attractions. Lock in a rental car with CarRentals.com, check in with the locals about what's good and then hit the highway!
What are the best road trip destinations near Sonthofen?
In the mood for more adventure? Then keep on driving to Hopferau, just 17 miles from Sonthofen. There are plenty more wonderful things to see and do here, such as Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau Castle. Nothing says living it up like a road trip does, so why not extend your journey to Ettaler Forst? It's 3 miles away and also features a few attractive sights, such as Ettal Abbey and Linderhof Palace.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sonthofen?
Here's our top tips on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our handy filter tool will be your new best friend. Sift through all of the hottest deals, from all of the top rental car companies, with just a few clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting the hottest bargain in town;
- You can often save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for another full day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.