What are the major attractions in Slatina?
Few things are more enjoyable than breathing in fresh air and spending some time in the great outdoors. Snowboarding and skiing are popular with people in the wider region.
What are the best road trip destinations near Slatina?
Let's see what your new ride is capable of. Day trips into the nearby areas are among the many reasons that renting a car here is a great option. Without one, it'd be much more difficult to soak up everything that Craiova, 3 miles away, has to offer. Dolj County Hall, Nicolae Romanescu Park and Cerna Valley alone make the drive out worthwhile. Don't miss Pitesti either! Just 4 miles away, it also offers plenty to see and do. Republic Park, Parcul Expo and Pitesti City Hall are definite must-sees.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Slatina?
Here's our top tips on how to hit the road with extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab journey to a close-by car rental facility might reward you with some significant savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- And finally, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to bag a ton of savings!