What are the major attractions in Sines?
If your trip to Sines is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the city center, Vasco da Gama Statue is one sight you might like to put on your to-do list. Sines Culture and Arts Centre and Vasco de Gama Beach are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sines?
You'll want to explore nearby Setubal. What's 40 miles when you've got a set of wheels? The drive itself is half the fun! Among the first stops you make here should be Galapos Beach, Castelo Sao Felipe and Michel Giacometti Museum. Beja is another great option. It's 56 miles away and offers a variety of interesting things to see and do. Beja Regional Museum, Museu Jorge Vieira and Nucleo Museologico are only the start.
Where are the best beaches near Sines?
No matter what the weather's like, you'll be able to catch sight of the glorious beaches near Sines from the comfort of your own rental car. When you get near the ocean, keep your eyes open for seabirds gliding over these glorious stretches of coastline:
- Sao Torpes Beach (4 miles away).
- Porto Covo Beach (8 miles away).
- Ilha do Pessegueiro Beach (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sines?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Compare as many different offers as possible (we make that job as easy as ABC!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're scoring the best price in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a lower price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Sines?
Sure, you can explore Sines without a rental car. But with so much to see and experience here, having one would definitely make your trip more fun and convenient. If you'd like to get out of the city and into nature, pick a vehicle with some power. A larger car like an SUV will get you to the area's cliffs in style and comfort. Spending most of your escape close to the bright lights of the city? A small, economical car is a great choice. Driving through narrow streets and squeezing into tight parking spots will be a lot less stressful in one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sines?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to embark on an unforgettable road trip around Sines, a safe and sturdy SUV could be your perfect match. If you're hoping for a fantastic bargain and plan to stick to city driving, an economy car is a smart pick. All you need to do is choose what'll suit you best, load up the car, and rack up those miles.