What are the major attractions in Satu Mare?
Few things are more enjoyable than breathing in fresh, clean air and spending some time in the great outdoors. Snowboarding and skiing are extremely popular with travelers and locals in the wider area.
What are the best road trip destinations near Satu Mare?
If you're trying to find a day-trip destination, we've got a couple of suggestions. Situated 35 miles away, Nyirbator is certainly worth getting in the car for. The Bathori Istvan Museum, Church of the Transfiguration and the István Báthory Museum alone justify the drive out here. Coltău is another wonderful option. It's 35 miles away and boasts tons of interesting things to do. Don't miss Municipal Park, the County Museum of History and Archeology and the Monument of the Heros.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Satu Mare?
Here are our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport office locations to be sure you're bagging the absolute best offer in town;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a lower price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye open for these penny-pinching deals;
- Last but not least, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab a truckload of savings!