What are the major attractions in San Antonio?
Step out into the wider area and get back to nature with some activities like cycling. For even more, don't miss your chance to go city walking tours as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near San Antonio?
Visit San Antonio for its unique character and style. With that said, you also have amazing sights not too far away! The Casa Mirador de Lukas is well worth a day trip. You'll find it in Vina del Mar, 45 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near San Antonio?
There's nothing quite as nice as dropping the car window and feeling the salty air in your hair while you're driving along the seaside. Pack some treats and spend a couple of hours checking out one of the lovely beaches near San Antonio. Well-loved options include:
- Rocas de Santo Domingo Beach (5 miles away).
- Isla Negra Beach (12 miles away).
- Canelo Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in San Antonio?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices fall for your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, modify your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Book as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.