What are the major attractions in Salem?
If your trip to Salem is all locked in but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
If you're eager to see more, Copeland Hills Golf Club, Noah's Lost Ark, Inc. and Canfield Fairgrounds are top picks with visitors and within a quick drive of the town center.
What are the best road trip destinations near Salem?
You don't have to spend all your time in Salem, particularly when renowned sights are on your doorstep. Harpersfield Covered Bridge hardly needs an introduction. Located about 59 miles away in Austinburg, your travel itinerary should include this unmissable attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Salem?
Below are our top recommendations to bag the best price on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A short cab trip to a close-by rental car facility may mean substantial savings;
- You can often save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are set. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Salem?
Whatever your motoring requirements in Salem, CarRentals.com will get you from one place to another quickly and efficiently. If you're visiting on business, a premium car will have you cruising around in style. These types of vehicles come with high-quality finishes, luxurious interiors, and a host of modern features. Traveling on a budget and looking to save a few bucks? A compact car or a mini will suit your needs. These smaller rides are fuel-efficient and great for zooming around traffic. If you've got the young ones (and plenty of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will have the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Salem?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Salem, a comfortable SUV could be the best solution. If you're looking for the cheapest price possible and plan on staying mostly in the city, a budget compact is a clever pick. All you need to do is decide what'll suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and rack up those miles.