What are the major attractions in Ruti?
Snowboarding is extremely popular with people in the Switzerland region. If you're seeking more outdoor adventures, try skiing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ruti?
Crossed off all the main attractions in Ruti? You don't have to pack away your comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find iconic attractions a little further out. Loerrach is only 6 miles away and the home of the Messeturm Basel. It's worth making a day trip out of.
Where are the best convention centers near Ruti?
Socialize with the local crowd while you're in Ruti by cruising off to an event at one of the area's top convention centers. There are a few awesome things on, so scan through the schedule and write down a date. Recommended places include:
- Zurich Exhibition Centre (19 miles away).
- Maag Halle (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ruti?
We've rounded up all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Our nifty filter tool will become your new best buddy. Browse all of the hottest discounts, from all over the web, quickly and easily;
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable offers for your location;
- Check out the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its surrounds. A short cab drive to a neighboring rental car facility could mean some significant savings;
- You can often save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some car rental companies offer big incentives to pay right away, so be sure to keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!