Car rentals in Rustenburg: All you need to know
You need a great car to take you around Rustenburg whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the famous sites around the area and pull up in front of the popular restaurants in Rustenburg. We've collected your most popular questions about renting a car in Rustenburg. Read on to find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How do I get a great deal on a car rental in Rustenburg?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to grab budget-friendly deals. Simply enter your travel dates and go through the variety of car rental suppliers, select the top rental locations, and find the best packages Rustenburg has to offer. You can also:
- Compare and contrast all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Don't rent more car than you'll need. Normally, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Rustenburg.
What rental companies have agencies in Rustenburg?
From global names like Enterprise and Sixt to budget-friendly brands like Thrifty and Budget, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to help you figure out which one is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Rustenburg?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're certain to find an automobile that suits your needs. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Rustenburg?
Generally, to rent a car in Rustenburg you must be at least 21. However, there might be an added charge if you're under 25 or for higher category vehicles. Read through the supplier's terms to determine what any additional charges will be before you book your rental.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Rustenburg?
Insurance is mandatory, wherever you rent a car. However, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, your policies may not provide 100% coverage, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Rustenburg. Check in advance and, if it is necessary, you can just add it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Most suppliers provide you a full to full tank policy. At CarRentals.com, we recommend returning your car topped off. If you want to save some money, find a gas station before you return the car.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a great option if you decide to do a little sightseeing or visit a lot of customers all over Rustenburg. You can cruise wherever you want without incurring extra charges. Read over your policy to find out if there are any restrictions.
Before you drive off
Before you get started on your Rustenburg trip, check a few items before you leave the car rental lot. It's important to:
- Walk around your car and make certain there is no damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are navigating a new area
Book your Rustenburg rental car today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. CarRentals.com has the ideal car rental that can align with your needs and not break your wallet.