What are the major attractions in Riva del Garda?
If your trip to Riva del Garda is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
If your friends ask why you're coming here, just show them a few images of Tower of Apponale and La Rocca. These noteworthy attractions guarantee you'll have a memorable trip.
Near the city center, Riva del Garda Museo Civico is one sight you might like to consider putting on your must-see list. Erbe Square and Catena Square are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Riva del Garda?
If you've ticked off all the main sights in Riva del Garda, there's plenty more to discover a little farther afield. Slide back behind the wheel and embark on a new adventure in Bolzano. This popular day-trip destination is home to some interesting attractions, such as Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige.
Where are the best convention centers near Riva del Garda?
If you have some serious business to see to in Riva del Garda, there's a high chance you'll be spending a lot of time in convention centers. If that's the case, you might want to hear about some of the ones that have hotels, cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Fiera di Riva del Garda (0.2 miles away).
- Congress Centre (0.2 miles away).
- Fiera di Trento (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Riva del Garda?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our amazing filter feature to help steer you toward the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to be sure you're bagging the best possible bargain around;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid paying for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay upfront, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Riva del Garda?
Whether you're taking a break on your own or with the family, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect wheels for your adventure in Riva del Garda. A compact car is an excellent option if you plan to spend a lot of time in the heart of the city. Affordable and fuel-efficient, these cars will take you here, there and everywhere quickly and comfortably. If you feel like splashing out, rent a ride from our special category. You're sure to find something that'll make a few jaws drop. Got the little ones with you? A roomy SUV should suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Riva del Garda?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Riva del Garda. From luxury models to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others require no more than four wheels and a gas pedal. What type of car will it be this time?