What are the major attractions in Riva del Garda?
La Rocca and Tower of Apponale are notable attractions that all serious sightseers should make time to visit. Plan a route and spend some time looking around each one.
Adventure is just around the bend at the Fiera di Riva del Garda. It's one sight you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. If you've still got room on your itinerary, Penede Castle and the Riva del Garda Museo Civico will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Riva del Garda?
More fun and adventure is right around the corner, so fasten that seat belt! Cruise 3 miles down the road and stop by Gardaland and Scaliger Castle. You'll discover these well-known attractions in Sirmione. Verona is another destination to consider. It's situated just 3 miles away. If you make the journey here, close-by attractions such as Castelvecchio and Piazza delle Erbe should be on your to-do list.
Where are the best convention centers near Riva del Garda?
Booking a rental car is a popular option for professionals who travel a lot. If your time in Riva del Garda is primarily for work-related reasons, you ought to know where the best business and convention centers are. These are just some of the top ones:
- Fiera di Riva del Garda (.2 miles away).
- Congress Centre (.2 miles away).
- Fiera di Trento (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Riva del Garda?
Below we've listed our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our clever filter feature is going to become your new BFF. Scan the biggest discounts, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab ride to a neighboring rental car center might mean some generous savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some impressive savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.