What are the major attractions in Resita?
Nothing beats filling your lungs with fresh air and getting up close to nature. Snowboarding and skiing are very popular pastimes in the wider region.
What are the best road trip destinations near Resita?
Whip out your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've marked off the best sights in Resita, you'll discover an iconic attraction just a little further out. About 45 miles away in Timisoara, Piata Uniri attracts the crowds all year round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Resita?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with extra cash in your wallet:
- Our handy filter feature is going to become your new BFF. Measure up the hottest deals, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- By entering only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all of the best discounts for your chosen location;
- Check both airport and non-airport outlet locations to be sure you're receiving the hottest price in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- No one enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- And finally, secure your booking as soon as possible to score a ton of savings!