What are the major attractions in Radom?
Close to the city center, Galeria Rosa is one spot you might like to put on your must-see list. If you still have some room on your itinerary, the Elektrownia - Centre for Contemporary Art and Church of St John the Baptist will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Radom?
Seen all the main sights in Radom? There's no need to put away those walking shoes just yet. You'll find big-name sights a short commute away. Royal Castle is well worth a day trip. You'll find it in Warsaw, 6 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Radom?
Here are our top suggestions if you're looking to find the best deal on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so be sure to look out for these great offers;
- And lastly, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to bag a truckload of savings!