What are the major attractions in Pontevedra?
If your trip to Pontevedra is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Close to the center, Praza de la Pelegrina is one spot you might like to put on your to-do list. If you still have some space on your travel schedule, Santuario de la Peregrina and San Francisco Church will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Pontevedra?
If you've checked off all the major attractions in Pontevedra, don't be in a rush to take off those walking shoes just yet. You'll find some world-renowned sights on your doorstep. About 31 miles away in Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela Cathedral attracts the crowds all year round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Pontevedra?
Pontevedra has some beautiful stretches of coastline, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what precious treasures you can find scattered along the water's edge at one of these lovely beaches:
- Laño (5 miles away).
- Mogor Beach (5 miles away).
- Praia de Xiorto (6 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Pontevedra?
Situated 0.5 miles from Pontevedra, Pazo de Cultura is an excellent place to go for a business conference. After a big day of mingling and making new connections, you'll be able to hop into your rental car and drive out to a nearby restaurant or go for a leisurely spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Pontevedra?
Below we've listed the best ways to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Keep checking your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible deal in town;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay right away, so make sure you look out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Pontevedra?
Pontevedra has so much to offer. You could vacation for a week or more in this place and not run out of things to see. To experience as much as you can in this dynamic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Keep in mind that driving around big cities often comes with tight streets and limited parking spots. Don't worry though, because a compact or an economy car will make this a lot easier to navigate. If you're in the mood to head out of the city and see the coastal plains that Pontevedra is renowned for, you'll want a rental car with more room. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make that longer drive comfortable.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Pontevedra?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Pontevedra. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match of course depends on your budget and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. The choice is yours.