What are the major attractions in Penafiel?
Nothing tops a fantastic, new adventure, and you'll find it at Paco da Sousa Church. Monte Castro Mozinho Ruins is another popular detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Penafiel?
Seen all the major attractions in Penafiel? There's no need to pack away those comfy sneakers just yet. You'll find some famous sights a short road trip away. About 17 miles away in Porto, the Sandeman Cellars attracts the crowds year-round. Why not head there and find out what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Penafiel?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our nifty filter feature to point you towards the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all of the best offers for your desired location;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the best deal;
- Nobody enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're in the mood to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.