What are the major attractions in Parksville?
If your trip to Parksville is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Vancouver Island University Parksville Campus. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. Parksville Community Park and Paradise Fun Park are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Parksville?
Grab your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've crossed off the sights in Parksville, you'll find a famous attraction not too far away. Vancouver is only 53 miles away and home to Granville Island Public Market. It's well worth a visit.
Where are the best beaches near Parksville?
Fill up the tank, jump behind the wheel and get ready to feel the warm, salty air blowing through your hair. Parksville has some glorious stretches of coastline, such as:
- Qualicum Beach Community Park (6 miles away).
- Departure Bay Beach (19 miles away).
- Beach Estates Park (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Parksville?
If you like to get out and meet new people, participating in an event at Frank Crane Arena is an excellent idea. You'll find it 16 miles from Parksville, so peruse the schedule and see what appeals.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Parksville?
Here's a rundown of our top suggestions if you want to score the best price on a car rental:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and immediately discover when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to score yourself a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Parksville?
With your own set of wheels, Parksville is all yours to discover. People venture to this alluring city for a wealth of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have a different car for each of them. The main priority for families is space (and legroom). Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a 12-passenger van. Those on a budget usually prefer the fuel-efficiency and affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as an economy or a mini. If you'd like to make an impression in Parksville, you could even cast an eye over our special category for a vehicle that will make any car aficionado weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Parksville?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around Parksville, a safe and sturdy SUV could be the answer. If you'd like a fantastic bargain and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a budget compact is a clever pick. All you need to do is choose what suits you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and start clocking up those miles.