What are the major attractions in Neunburg vorm Wald?
Nothing tops a few insider tips and hints when it comes to attractions and experiences. Book a rental car via CarRentals.com, ask the locals what's good and then hit the road!
What are the best road trip destinations near Neunburg vorm Wald?
Make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank, because Emtmannsberg is worth making a detour for. Situated 5 miles from Neunburg vorm Wald, it offers some fantastic attractions, such as the Richard Wagner Museum and Margrave's Opera House. Laufamholzer Forst, 55 miles away, is another road-trip destination that's worth the drive. Don't forget to check out Frauenkirche and the Nuremberg Castle, two great sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Neunburg vorm Wald?
Below are our top recommendations to score the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices get lower for your desired location;
- Look at the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab journey to a close-by car rental facility could mean some impressive savings;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and zoom off with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.