What are the major attractions in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz?
Adventure is just around the bend at the Lothar Fischer Museum. It's one attraction you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. If you've still got space on that travel itinerary, Castle Ruins of Wolfstein and Neumarkter Sandduenen Nature Reserve will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz?
Don't just drive from point A to point B. Get more out of your car rental by making a pit stop at Forst Kleinschwarzenlohe. Only 16 miles from Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz, it's home to excellent attractions like the Nuremberg Zoo and St. Lorenz Church. If you're still in the mood for some sightseeing, punch Forsthof into your GPS. This intriguing destination also features a few worthwhile sights like Frauenkirche and the Nuremberg Castle, and it's only 17 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions to bag the cheapest possible rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the top companies in town in just a few clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A brief cab drive to a nearby rental car facility might result in big savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these great offers;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to score a ton of savings!