What are the major attractions in Navan?
Hill of Tara is a notable attraction in this wonderful city. Stop by and see for yourself what all the fuss is about.
Not too far from the city center, Navan Town Centre is one sight to consider putting on your must-see list. The Solstice Arts Centre and The Zone are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Navan?
Dig out your bucket list, because it's about to get that tiny bit longer. Once you've crossed off the best sights in Navan, there's a big-name attraction not too far away. About 3 miles away in Dublin, Dublin Castle lures the masses year-round. Why not visit and see what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Navan?
Below are our top tips if you're looking to find the cheapest possible rental car:
- Our handy filter feature will soon be your new best friend. Browse all of the hottest bargains, from all over the web, quick as a flash;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the hottest deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its vicinity. A short cab drive to a neighboring car rental office may result in significant savings;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, browse around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to drive off with some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.