Car rentals in Murnau: All you need to know
You need a great automobile to take you around Murnau whether you're traveling for a business trip or a vacation. See the top sites around town and park in front of the popular restaurants in Murnau. CarRentals.com has gathered your most popular questions about car rentals in Murnau. Find out which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where can I get a great deal on a rental car in Murnau?
You're well on your way to locating the best rate on your car rental by booking through CarRentals.com. However, to increase your savings when you travel to Murnau you can do a few things. Be sure to:
- Compare daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your vehicle of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. That way you can make sure you know the true cost before you book
- Decide the vehicle you'll need for your trip. Don't get more car than you need
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Murnau?
From budget-friendly brands like Economy and Budget to global names like Avis and Enterprise, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Murnau?
That all depends on your needs and what activities you want to do in Murnau. If you're having difficulty choosing, be sure to read over the table below. We have compared the most popular categories for you:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Murnau?
Normally, the age limit for renting a car in Murnau is 21—the same as it is across most of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read over the terms to determine any additional charges is before you book your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Murnau?
Most countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car company for your trip, if you are concerned your insurance won't cover your rental during your trip.Although many of the major card issuers, like Visa and MasterCard, provide some coverage, there are usually restrictions. For example, you may not be covered if you reserve a larger or luxury vehicle. Check the policy before you decide.
What is the fuel policy for Murnau rental cars?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy should I get?
At CarRentals.com, we suggest a full to full policy. You should get your automobile with a full tank, and you should bring it back it filled up. If you want to save some money, it is best to find a gas station before you return the car.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a great choice if you decide to do a little sightseeing or visit several business associates all over Murnau. You can drive wherever you like and not incur extra charges. Review your rental agreement to discover if there are any limitations.
Know before you go
Be sure you check out a few items prior to leaving the rental lot. It's important to:
- Inspect the vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. If you notice any, mark it down on your paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Figure out how to work the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new city
Book your Murnau rental car today
You know you can count on a wonderful car that will result in more extra cash in the bank when you reserve your Murnau rental car with CarRentals.com. Cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Murnau car rental when you book with us. See you around town.