What are the major attractions in Mühlhausen/Thüringen?
Close to the city center, Thuringentherme is one sight to consider putting on your to-do list. The Kornmarktkirche and Divi-Blasii-Kirche are also not far away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mühlhausen/Thüringen?
Okay. So you want an excuse to test out your new wheels? How about heading out on a day trip to Pfaffschwende? Roll down the windows and enjoy the cool wind in your hair on your journey there. It's only 16 miles away. The Saltzmuseum ought to be high up on your list here. Graduation Tower and Allendorf Church are interesting attractions too. Locals will also likely point you in the direction of Kella, 16 miles away. If you only see one thing here, let it be the Eschwege City Museum. (But we'd also highly recommend Werratalsee Beach Park and Eschwege Castle.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mühlhausen/Thüringen?
Below are our top suggestions if you're looking to score the cheapest possible car rental:
- Check out as many different deals as possible (we make that chore completely painless!);
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the hottest deal in town;
- If your dates are not etched in stone, try getting a better deal by changing the days of the week in your search;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so be sure to keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- Last but not least, lock in your booking as soon as you can to bag a mountain of savings!