What are the major attractions in Montargis?
Adventure is right around the corner at La Halle aux Chaussures. It's one attraction you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. If you still have space on that schedule, the Musee Girodet and Church of Sainte-Marie-Madeleine will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Montargis?
Are you wondering what else is nearby? Venture a little outside of Montargis and you'll come across big-name sights. Palace of Versailles needs no introduction. Located about 55 miles away in Vauhallan, be sure to organize your travel calendar to include this unmissable sight.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Montargis?
Below are our top tips to grab the cheapest possible car rental:
- Our clever filter tool will be your new bestie. Size up the biggest bargains, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- By entering only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest deals for your chosen destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the best possible price in town;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, modify your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay upfront, so be sure to watch out for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are finalized. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.