What are the major attractions in Mojacar?
If your trip to Mojacar is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Close to the center, Santa Maria Church is one spot to consider putting on your to-do list. El Mirador del Castillo and Fuente Publica de Mojacar are also a stone's throw away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mojacar?
See what's going on in nearby Almeria. What's 40 miles when you've got your very own car? The journey there is half the fun! See the sights starting with Parque Nicolas Salmeron, Almeria Art School and Saharan Fauna Rescue Park. Located 50 miles away, Roquetas de Mar is another popular destination. If you stop by, make sure you check out Plaza De Toros, Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar and Mario Park.
Where are the best beaches near Mojacar?
Nothing screams vacation like hopping in the car and heading to the coast. Mojacar has some terrific beaches close by, so grab your favorite book (and a kite if the wind's blowing) and set off to one of these popular options:
- Playa Venta del Bancal (2 miles away).
- Sombrerico Beach (6 miles away).
- Playa de la Fábrica (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mojacar?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be charged for an entire extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Mojacar?
With your own wheels, Mojacar is yours to experience. People flock to this charming city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. The number one priority for big families is space. Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a van. Budget-conscious travelers usually go for the affordability and great mileage of our smaller vehicles, such as a compact car or mini. If you're eager to turn some heads in Mojacar, you could even have a glimpse at our special category for a vehicle that will make any car buff wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Mojacar?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes finding the right car important. If you're planning an epic road trip around Mojacar, a roomy SUV could be the perfect solution. If you'd like the cheapest possible price and plan on staying mostly in the city, an economy car is a wise pick. All you have to do is choose what's the best fit, round up the troops, and clock up those miles.