What are the major attractions in Marsa Alam?
Trek out into the wider area and get closer to nature with some activities like hiking. If you're looking for more, don't miss your chance to go caving as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Marsa Alam?
Fling your bags in the back seat. It's time to hit the road! Port Ghalib is 55 miles away and offers awesome attractions like Turtle Bay Beach. It's the perfect excuse to try out your new ride.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Marsa Alam?
Here are our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help point you towards the cheapest car rental rates around — and then compare the prices;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're getting the best bargain in town;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best rates;
- Nobody likes being charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.