What are the major attractions in Malia?
Nothing tops a couple of insider tips and hints when it comes to things to do and see. Book a rental car via CarRentals.com, check in with the locals about what's good and then hit the road!
What are the best road trip destinations near Malia?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because there are a few good reasons to go exploring beyond Malia. They include Palace of Knossos in Heraklion — an appealing road-trip destination just 19 miles away. After that, steer yourself towards the Heraklion Archaeological Museum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Malia?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Our terrific filter tool will be your new bestie. Measure up all of the hottest discounts, from all of the top rental car companies, quickly and easily;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you want;
- Nobody enjoys being hit with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. You'll get the biggest selection early on.