What are the major attractions in Madison?
If your trip to Madison is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Fun and adventure await around every turn here. Some of the top attractions in the vicinity are Museum of Early Trades and Crafts, Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey and Drew University. Leave enough space on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Madison?
If you've seen all the main sights in Madison, there's more to discover a little farther afield. Climb back into the driver's seat and have a new adventure in Somerset. This popular day-trip destination features some fascinating attractions, such as Rutgers University, Busch Campus.
Where are the best convention centers near Madison?
If you're mainly here for work-related purposes, you'll likely be making your way to New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center. It's situated 19 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Madison?
Below you'll find our top tips if you're looking to score the cheapest possible rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to look out for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Madison?
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with a few friends, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect wheels for your adventure in Madison. A compact car is a terrific choice if you plan to spend lots of time downtown. Affordable and with good mileage, they'll take you from A to B with ease. If you feel like standing out from the crowd, check out our special category. You're certain to find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the young ones with you? A roomy full-size SUV should suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Madison?
First of all, there's a wide variety of luxurious rental vehicles available in Madison. What you end up going for is largely dependent on your funds and what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you want to treat yourself, why not pick a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a flashy medium-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you around town as cheaply as possible, you're better off going with a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).